Friday, April 10, 2009

BAUDET DONKEY: FUP loves the ass sex... not that there's anything wrong with that


Oui, oui, I'm French. I'm kinky. I love the ass sex. And holy chocolate Jesus, I'm proud of it.

But what surprises me is that FUP seems to be into the ass sex too.

In fact, FUP seems to be especially passionate about the hairy ass sex... like dirty hippie hairy ass sex. Well, lay off the shrooms, FUP! This isn't a matinee showing of a high school production of Hair.

Tell you what, FUP, if you're so into the ass sex, why don't you just move to Vermont? Cause that shit's legal there now... not that there's anything wrong with that.

In response to FUP's "Start fucking, donkey" on 3/16/09.

1 comment:

  1. Penguin--Did you give up? You must return and fight the fight, el pinguino! Viven los pinguinos!

    ReplyDelete