Tuesday, March 31, 2009

WALLABY: Suck my ginormous balls


Well, well, well.

Here I am just enjoying the day, getting my tan on, when out of nowhere, FUP here, takes a cheap shot at my nards. Hey, I can't help it if the paparazzi is all over me to take a few snaps at my large gifts.

Looks like someone is a little jealous. Does FUP have tiny, little balls? Are they the size of milk duds? Hey, we all can't have big cajones now, can we? Life isn't fair, FUP. DEAL WITH IT. And let me just say that the ladies deal with my bowling balls quite well. Are ladies having a hard time containing their laughter when they see your tiny skittles?


And I like how you try to disguise your large balls fetish by attacking the color of my fur.
It's 2009 bitch. It's sad to see that you haven't learned about the concept of DIVERSITY. And unfortunately for you, the size of your nuts proves that there is diversity in that area to learn about too.

Sleep with one eye open FUP, or you just might wake up to a Wallaby teabagging.


In response to FUP's "You've got some real balls, Wallaby" on 3/20/09.

4 comments:

  1. Fucking awesome post. I'm as cynical as they come, so it takes quite a bit to really make me laugh, you have succedded sir/madam. Pure WIN! Thank you very much, I needed that today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might think that the (tiny?) penis is obscured by the fur, but in fact it's BEHIND the balls, a typical feature of marsupials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen FUP's balls. I thought they were the capers that fell off my pizza. oops.

    ReplyDelete